Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why on Earth did I use Amazon to pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

ROMEO
'Tis torture and not mercy. Heaven is here,
Where Skyward Sword lives, and every cat and dog
And little mouse, every unworthy thing,
Live here in heaven and may look on it,
But Toby may not. More validity,
More honorable state, more courtship lives
In carrion flies than Toby. They may seize
On the golden wonder of dear Skyward Sword's Wiimote
And steal immortal blessing from its buttons,
Who even in pure and vestal modesty,
Still blush, as thinking their own buttons sin.
But Toby may not. He is waiting on Amazon.
Flies may do this, but I from this must fly.
They are free men, but I am waiting on Amazon.
And sayst thou yet that waiting is not death?
Hadst thou no poison mixed, no sharp-ground knife,
No sudden mean of death, though ne'er so mean,
But “not yet shippèd” to kill me?—“NOT YET SHIPPÈD”!
O Internet, the damnèd use that word in hell.
Howling attends it. How hast thou the heart,
Being a divine, a ghostly confessor,
A sin-absolver, and my friend professed,
To mangle me with that word “NOT YET SHIPPÈD”?

No comments:

Post a Comment